June 3, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We wanted to let you know that we will be opening our office on Monday June 15, 2020 for most dental procedures. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Our office adheres to the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). That being said, at your next appointment, you may notice the following new habits and routines that we are implementing to better protect our patients and staff:
• We will call you prior to your appointment to ask some health screening questions.
• We will request that you call our office upon arrival to the parking lot so we can meet you at the front door and start by taking your temperature and repeating the health screening questions.
• We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (714) 772-2114. Thank you for being a part of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Mark Bowles and Staff